Brush Your Ideas WooCommerce Product designer solution also enables you to manage the sync process of each record. It lets you sync your product manually as well as automatically.
- To sync a product with Woocommerce Navigate to Products -> All Products.
- You can see all the products created in the ‘WooCommerce’. The designer enabled product will be automatically synced once you enable it from the right-side panel of the product page.
- You can find the Sync Now button and current sync status for each product. By clicking on it, immediately respective products will be synced in the designer tool.
- The mass sync functionality is provided. Select multiple records and click on the Sync All button.
- You can also apply the filter to search the products by their “Sync Status”. E.g. Synced, Pending, Progress, Error & Not Synced.
- You can enable/disable the product designer from the “Bulk Actions” dropdown option by selecting a product or multiple products.
- Products will be updated if already synchronized. But only specified fields will be updated.
- Once the product is added with images and synced, you can change/update the images that are by inserting manually from both ends if required.
- Only Simple and Variable.configurable types will be synced into the product designer backend and Grouped, External, Virtual, Downloadable products will not be synchronized.
- For variable/configurable products, if attributes count doesn’t match the variation product’s count then that product will not be synchronized.