Brush Your Ideas Shopify’ solution also enables you to manage the ‘synchronization process’ of each record from the Shopify app dashboard into the Designer tool backend.
- To synchronize the modules, go to Apps > Brush Your Ideas.
- By clicking on ‘Brush Your Ideas’, you will find 4-modules with their total available record count.
- Products: You can see all the products created in the ‘Shopify’ on the list. The designer enabled product will be auto-synced once you enable it.
- Collection (Product’s Categories): All the product categories created or managed from Shopify will be synchronized in the Designer Tool.
- Orders: As the customer places an order, the details of the order will be synchronized in the Designer Tool backend.
- Customers: When the user/customer Signs up on Shopify, you can check his/her details on Shopify admin. As a new user/customer will sign up, the details will be synchronized in the Designer Tool backend.
- By clicking on any module, the list page will be displayed. From here you can search, filter with their sync status, sort records and check record details by clicking on record name.
- There will be a “sync now” button for each record. By clicking on it, the respective record will be synced to the tool immediately.
BYI also provides a functionality of mass sync. To use it, select multiple records and click on the “Sync All” button. After doing so, all selected records will be synced (in pending status).
Note: You need to sync every new product manually. All other updates and modules will be synced automatically.