Brush Your Ideas tool provides a general tab layout configuration that lets you manage the tabs and sub tabs which will be visible on the front-end designer tool when your customers design their products. Here’s how you can do it.
- First step would be configuring the main tabs.
- Go to Stores > Configurations > Layout. From here, you can select the “Main Tabs” by multiple selections.
After the configuration of the Tabs, you can Manage the main Tabs.
- Go to Product Designer > Manage Tabs.
- By clicking on it, you will get a list of all the Main Tabs.
- From here, you can change the Custom Label (Name of the Tabs) which will be displayed on the “Designer Explorer” tab (left side) on the Front End. Click on the “Save Tab” button to save the changes.
After managing and editing the Main Tabs, you can manage the Sub tabs.
- Go to Product Designer > Manage Subtabs
- From here, you can easily manage the Sub tabs under the Main Tab and show the customization Tabs for all Products.
- You can add a new Sub Tab by clicking on the “Add Sub Tabs” button. By clicking on it, you will be redirected to the ‘Add Sub Tabs’ page.
- Enter the following details to add Sub Tab:
Main Tab: It will display Main Tabs chosen from the “Stores → Configuration → Product Designer Settings”.
Sub Tabs: It will display tabs which are not selected as Main Tabs.
- Later you can ‘edit’ any Sub Tab as per your need by clicking on ‘Edit’ option and you can also ‘delete’ any Sub Tab by clicking on the ‘Delete’ option from the ‘Actions’ dropdown.