Customer Groups can be managed by the admin from the backend of the product designer tool.
Navigate to the backend and in the left panel go to Customer > Customer groups. This will redirect you to the “customer groups” page.
Here, you’ll be able to see the list of all your customers groups. You can add new customer groups by the following steps:
- Click on the “Add new customer group” button on the top right corner of the “customer group” page.
- You will be redirected to the “New customer group” page.
- Next you need to do is add the group information like the Group name and its tax class.
- Click the “Save customer group” button after you’ve entered these details.
- You can also reset and go back by clicking on the respective buttons from the top right corner.