Follow these steps carefully in order to add a new product to your Shopify Product Designer”
- To add a new product, go to Products -> All Products -> Add Product.
- By clicking on it, you will be redirected to the “Product detail” page.
- Here, enter the required details like Title, Description, Images, Pricing, Inventory, Shipping, Variants (If any), etc.
- Note: The compare price must be greater than the Price option and the ‘Product availability’ field must be set to ‘Online Store’.
- Once all the details are added, you can add the product to the store. If required, you can edit it as well afterward.
Note: Admin can create up to 100 variants for a product.
Limitation: Each product can have up to 3 attributes. The attributes can vary product wise. For example, one of the products has size, color, and style attributes. Whereas, another one has weight, finish, and material.