In order to add a new product for customization in woocommerce it is essential that the Brush Your Ideas’ Product designer tool is successfully configured with your woocommerce website and is enabled. To check whether the Product designer tool is successfully configured with woocommerce or not, visit this link. You can add and configure the product from WooCommerce, and can sync it into the Product Designer Tool permanently.
- To add a new product, navigate to Products > Add New. You will be redirected to the ‘Add New Product’ page.
- You can also do it from the All Product list. You will find an Add New button on the top. By clicking on it, the ‘Add New Product’ page will be redirected.
- Enter the required details like Title, Description and from the right panel select the “Product Categories”.
- By scrolling down, select the Product Type (Product Data). If a product that you’re adding has different variations like Size, Color, etc., select Variable Product.
- You can insert the Product Price, Tax status, Manage inventory, Product’s SKU and other required options also.
- Upload Product Images and other types of images for the product from the right panel option.
- If the product has different variances like Brand, Color, Size, etc. then admin can add them from the ‘Attributes’ option.
Note: Admin can create 100+ variants that will synchronize. But we can prefer 100 variants as per his requirement. The attributes can vary product vise. For example, one of the products can have size, color, and style attributes. Whereas, other variants can have weight, finish, and material.
- You can upload the product image of the product by clicking on the Set product image option and by uploading its variance images by clicking on Add product gallery images.
- An option is given to Enable the ‘Product Designing Tool’ from the Product page. If you ‘tick’ the Enable checkbox, the product will be synchronized to the Product Designer tool. So, Manual Sync is not required.
- Visit this article to know more about product syncing in woocommerce.