To set social media configuration from the Backend, go to Stores → Configuration → Social Media Upload. The Social Media Image Upload configurations are shown below:
– Facebook App Id: Insert your Facebook application Id.
– Instagram Client Id: Insert your Instagram client Id.
– Instagram Client Secret Key: Insert your Instagram Client Secret key.
– Google Drive Client ID: Insert the Google Drive Client ID.
– Google Drive Client Secret Key: Insert the Google Drive Client Secret Key.
– Google Drive Project ID: Insert Google Drive Project ID.
After inserting the Keys & IDs, click on the Save button to apply the changes to the online store.
Once you configure the IDs and Secret Keys for the social media platforms at the store level, only then the customers will get the option to upload the images from their social media profiles.
The customers will see the Social Media options in the sub-panel of the “Images”. The customers will get the ‘Facebook’, ‘Instagram’, and ‘Google Drive’ icons under the “Upload Images” sub-tab.
By clicking on any social media icon, the customers need to log in with their own credentials to get the images from the social media platform in product designing. The customers will have a Customer Login (your online store login) other than social media platform.